Equity Trustees continues to take a practical and measured approach to the COVID-19 pandemic and complying with government guidance in the locations we operate in.
We remain focussed on continuing to service our clients to the highest standards while protecting the health and safety of our employees and everyone we work with, as well as playing our part to minimise the spread of this virus in the broader community.
Our measures include:
1. Employees attending the office must be double vaccinated and have shown evidence of vaccination or have valid medical exemption.
2. Visits of more than 15 minutes duration by clients or others to our offices will require proof of vaccination (or valid medical exemption) to be shown
3. Masks are not required to be worn in the offices
4. Hand sanitiser and additional cleaning protocols are in place in all offices
5. Anyone who is unwell or experiencing symptoms consistent with COVID-19 is asked not to attend the office and encouraged to get tested
6. Employees travelling for work purposes (domestically or internationally) must comply with government guidance issued by the governing jurisdiction