Experienced asset management team with strong investment processes
Our primary objective is to maximise total returns through increasing tax-effective income streams and capital growth above inflation.
- Tailored investment portfolio management for charitable, corporate and private clients.
- Experienced team of 14 multi-asset class professionals providing end-to-end investment service.
- Direct in-house asset management capability investing across key asset classes.
- Scale and stability, combining institutional pricing with boutique style flexibility and a stable client base.
- Bound by an extra level of fiduciary duty and compliance as a specialist trustee under the Corporations Act.
- Strong risk management and governance framework, including two management committees which oversee client portfolios.
- Engage a range of industry experts to augment our internal processes
Deep understanding of the for-purpose sector and tax-effective investing
- We specialise in funds management for tax-exempt entities and structures.
- We advise more than 250 individual philanthropic families and 650 charitable trusts and foundations, with approximately $2.5 billion[BS1][GM2] in funds under management.
- We are a signatory to the United Nations supported Principles for Responsible Investment (UN PRI), which outlines our commitment to a global standard for responsible investing.
We are driven by strong values
- Our strong and demonstrated commitment to driving positive social change through philanthropy commitments complements the values upon which the not-for-profit sector is built.
- We are motivated by purpose and community impact; we value and inclusive and robust society
- We understand the importance of building strength and resilience in not-for-profit organisations