EQT Holdings Limited (ASX: EQT) (Equity Trustees) advises the following key dates for the second half of 2021.
- Closing Date for the Receipt of Director Nominations - Thursday, 2 September 2021
- Final Dividend Ex-Date - Monday, 6 September 2021
- Record Date - Tuesday, 7 September 2021
- Last Election Date for Dividend Reinvestment Plan - Wednesday, 8 September 2021
- Payment Date - Tuesday, 5 October 2021
- Annual General Meeting (online) - Friday, 22 October 2021
Mick O’Brien, Managing Director, has authorised that this document be given to the ASX.
Download the ASX Announcement
Senior Manager – Marketing & Communications
03 8623 5396 / 0403 172 024
Mick O’Brien Philip Gentry
Managing Director Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operating Officer
+61 3 8623 5202 +61 3 8623 5372
Equity Trustees was established in 1888 for the purpose of providing independent and impartial Trustee and Executor services to help families throughout Australia protect their wealth. As Australia’s leading specialist trustee company, we offer a diverse range of services to individuals, families and corporate clients including asset management, estate planning, philanthropic services and Responsible Entity (RE) services for external Fund Managers. Equity Trustees is the brand name of EQT Holdings Limited (ABN 22 607 797 615) and its subsidiary companies, publicly listed company on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX: EQT) with offices in Melbourne, Bendigo, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Dublin and London.