Share via

When members lose touch with their super provider, their balance may be transferred into a special fund called an Eligible Rollover Fund (ERF). If the ERF has not established contact with you by your 65th birthday, your money will be transferred to the relevant government body. 

To track down your super money, a good starting point is to gather up any superannuation statements you have. If these don’t seem to cover all the years you’ve worked, give your old employers a call and ask where they’ve paid your super. Another option is to contact the Tax Office and search their databases for any super that may have been reported to them as lost. You can call them on 13 10 20 or visit To help you find your lost super, we would suggest you start here