Share via

You must apply to the ATO for a certificate of coverage for the employee. In most instances, you must continue to pay super contributions. You, or the employee, may also be required to pay super contributions in the country they are working in. This is called ‘double super coverage’ and Australia has agreements with a number of countries to address this.