The Alfred Felton Bequest supports the development of ideas and catalytic projects that have the potential to enhance the physical and emotional health of women, children and young people in Victoria. Major and small grants are given to projects that:
- Assist vulnerable or disadvantaged children or young people at risk
- Assist women in need
- Support the health care of women or children or their access to health care
- Assist the elderly, including accommodation needs and homelessness amongst the elderly
- Tackle early intervention or prevention and the causes of disadvantage
- Have the potential for wider adoption and broader impact in the future
- For an organisation, new or existing program which currently does not attract government funding and requires seed funding to get started, build momentum and/or build organisational capacity
2020 Small Grants round now closed.
For more information download the Bequest guidelines here or download the 2018 Alfred Felton Bequest Annual Report.