The Arthur Marsden Whiting's Sympathy Fund has been established to provide assistance to individuals of the Protestant faith with a primary physical disability who are in need of financial assistance. Grants are available for equipment, treatment, education or training and other types of assistance needed to care for a person with a disability.
To be eligible for assistance, applicants must:
- Have a primary disability that impairs mobility
- Be of the Protestant faith
- Reside in Victoria
- Not suffer from alcoholism
- Meet financial eligibility criteria as determined by the panel
PLEASE NOTE: All applications must be submitted on the current application form to ensure the correct information is assessed.
Approximately $80,000 is distributed annually with individual grants of up to $3,000 per annum per applicant.
Applications are accepted throughout the year.
- Applications received between 1 April to 30 June, approved in August
- Applications received between 1 July to 30 September, approved in November
- Applications received between 1 October to 31 December, approved in February
Click to download the application form