The Fund is designed for investors seeking strong medium to long-term capital growth potential, coupled with an increasing income stream payable from the dividends of the underlying shares.
There is a distinct focus on after tax returns offered to investors
The Fund is intended to be suitable for investors who are looking for a core Australian equities exposure that applies a framework for incorporating responsible investment practices into the decision-making process, targeting companies with sound ESG practices and a demonstrated positive impact on economic, environmental, and social outcomes through the advancement of one or more of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
A negative screen is applied to the Fund, excluding investment in companies that generate more than 10% of revenues from business activities involved in the provision of gaming products/services, the manufacture of alcoholic beverages, tobacco, military armaments, and the provision of adult entertainment. EQTAM has a zero-revenue tolerance for manufacturers of tobacco, tobacco-based products, nicotine alternatives, controversial weapons (as defined by MSCI) and nuclear weapons.
The Fund is an actively managed diversified portfolio of companies listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) or due to be listed on the ASX within six months.
Features and benefits of investing in the fund
• Access to a professionally managed portfolio of investments.
• The Fund has been certified by Responsible Investment Association Australasia (RIAA).
• Suitable for ethical investors.
• Negative screen applied on industries involved in certain business activities.
• Distinct focus on after-tax returns.
• Low portfolio turnover to minimise trading costs and capital gains tax.
• Potential to provide medium to long-term value by identifying companies with a long-term capital and income growth prospects.
|The Fund aims to outperform its benchmark over a rolling three -year period, after taking into account Fund fees and expenses.
|ASX 200 Accumulation Index
|Pricing & Liquidity
|11 October 2022