The Noongar Charitable Trust (NCT) was established to provide relief of poverty, sickness, suffering, destitution, misfortune and helplessness of the Noongar Community. The Trust aims to support projects run by Aboriginal Community Controlled Organisations which offer a direct and noticeable benefit to the Noongar community.
What projects are funded by the Noongar Charitable Trust?
The Noongar Charitable Trust provides grants starting from $5,000 to community projects that relate to one or more of the following funding categories:
- Health - to promote health in the community.
- Crisis and Hardship - to provide assistance in a time of urgency.
- Aged - to provide for the needs of the elderly and infirm members of the Noongar community.
- Housing - provide assistance to the community for housing programs.
- Cultural and Heritage (including Traditional Practices) - to provide cultural and heritage benefits to the Community.
- Education, Training and Employment - to provide grants, scholarships, bursaries and other assistance (financial or otherwise).
- Children and Youth (0 to 25 years) - to provide for the long term needs of future generations of members of the Community.
- Grants will be made to incorporated, Aboriginal Community Controlled Organisations that are based and delivered within Noongar Community
Applications open: Year round.
Applications are to be submitted and received by 11.59pm AWST on the following submission dates:
20 January, 20 April, 20 July and 20 October each year.
For more information download the following documents:
To apply: click here
General Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical Enquiries: email@example.com
For further information about grants, please join our mailing list.