Equity Trustees was established in 1888 by a special Act of Victorian Parliament with the purpose of independently and impartially providing trustee and executor services to help families throughout Australia protect their wealth.
In 2014, Equity Trustees acquired ANZ Trustees, established in 1878 as the Trustees Executors and Agency Company Limited. The acquisition positions Equity Trustees as one of Australia’s largest and oldest listed independent trustee companies.
As well as providing traditional trustee services, Equity Trustees offers a comprehensive range of products and services for personal and corporate clients aimed at protecting, managing and growing wealth. We are a publicly listed company on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX: EQT) and indexed in the S&P/ASX 300. We have offices in Melbourne, Kew, Sydney, Brisbane and Perth.
Equity Trustees offers a suite of managed funds covering all major asset sectors Read More
& Estate Planning
A range of services designed to help you grow and manage your wealth Read More
An innovative and flexible approach to RE, RSE and Corporate Trust services Read More
Flexible super solutions with a range of investment and insurance options Read More
Everything you need to prepare for Aged Care is here
Do you know which aged care homes are best for you and your family? Are you on the right track? Find out today. We help Australian families to find the right placement and financial arrangement in aged care. So they can rest a little easier.
Our aged care specialists can share their many years of experience in aged care and check that your finances are set-up and arranged in a way to reduce aged care costs and optimise entitlements. Please do not hesitate to contact us to assist you with the move to aged care on 1300 781 586.
You will find that the professional and client focussed care that you have come to expect from Equity Trustees is also evident with our experienced aged care services team.
To find out more click on the link to the websites below
Find an aged care home that meets the level of care your loved one requires Read More
Find out the best financial arrangement for you in aged care Read More
- ASX Release: Announcement regarding Mr Terry Ryan, Chief Financial Officer
- 22/05/2015 Equity Trustees (ASX:EQT) wishes to advise that Terry Ryan, the company’s Chief Financial Officer, will be retiring later this year after over 12 years with the organisation. Read More
- Equity Trustees adds to WA estate planning team
- 13/05/2015 Equity Trustees has further expanded its estate planning team in Western Australia with the appointment of Brigitte Hollett as estate planning lawyer. Read More
- Childhood Dream Becomes Sky High Reality
- 13/05/2015 Somerville student Jaryd Wetzel’s aim to fly F-35’s for the Royal Australian Air Force has been boosted by winning the Sir Reginald Ansett Scholarship for Aviation at Swinburne University. Read More