Equity Trustees was established in 1888 by a special Act of Victorian Parliament with the purpose of independently and impartially providing trustee and executor services and helping Australian families protect their wealth.
In 2014, Equity Trustees acquired ANZ Trustees, established in 1878 as the Trustee Executor and Agency Company Limited. The acquisition positions Equity Trustees as Australia’s largest, and oldest, listed independent trustee.
As well as providing traditional trustee services, Equity Trustees offers a comprehensive range of products and services for personal and corporate clients aimed at protecting, managing and growing wealth. We are a publicly listed company on the Australian Stock Exchange (EQT), and have offices in Melbourne, Kew, Sydney, Brisbane and Perth.
Equity Trustees offers a suite of managed funds covering all major asset sectors Read More
& Estate Planning
A range of services designed to help you grow and manage your wealth Read More
An innovative and flexible approach to RE, RSE and Corporate Trust services Read More
Flexible super solutions with a range of investment and insurance options Read More
Everything you need to prepare for Aged Care is here
Do you know which aged care homes are best for you and your family? Are you on the right track? Find out today. We help Australian families to find the right placement and financial arrangement in aged care. So they can rest a little easier.
Our aged care specialists can share their many years of experience in aged care and check that your finances are set-up and arranged in a way to reduce aged care costs and optimise entitlements. Please do not hesitate to contact us to assist you with the move to aged care on 1300 781 586.
You will find that the professional and client focussed care that you have come to expect from Equity Trustees is also evident with our experienced aged care services team.
To find out more click on the link to the websites below
Find an aged care home that meets the level of care your loved one requires Read More
Find out the best financial arrangement for you in aged care Read More
- ASX Release: Equity Trustees - Strong Half Year Results
- 26/02/2015 Equity Trustees Limited (ASX: EQT) today releases its audited results for the six months to 31 December 2014, and confirms a strong lift in half year profit compared with the prior corresponding period. Read More
- Current Managed Fund Rates
- 09/02/2015 See current Managed Fund Rates. Read More
- Equity Trustees expands Equities Team
- 12/01/2015 Equity Trustees is delighted to announce the appointment of Jean Dieudonne as Senior Equities Analyst within the Asset Management team. Effective immediately, Jean will be based in Melbourne and report to Paul Kasian, Head of Asset Management. Read More